Wednesday, April 05, 2017

What we need now: Puppy Pics!


A rare (because he was pre-digital cameras) baby picture of Murphy. I believe this was at around 12 weeks, when I took him home. For perspective, those tiles are old school 1980s 7 inch tiles.  He was approximately a tile and a half, nose to tail, so at 3 months, 10 inches long?  Still in his mostly black puppy coat, but already the Boss. Look at that face!

We all miss him so much. 


Baby Dudley, at the same age, on a day off from posing for calendars. (We wish.)

Gaze upon the puppies, because shit's getting crazier every day here.






1 comment:

Liz said...

Thank you for this. It's been a rough day. (A professor at the university I work at unexpectedly died on campus today. It's been a lot to process. I didn't know him, but it was within view of my office. So. You know. Puppies are exactly what I needed.)