Thursday, June 16, 2005

For Cindy of the Tagboard....

Excuse this segue into a kitchen gush, but a visitor asked.... Here are a few photos of the kitchen taken last year, it's of course finished now, there is no towel in the ceiling and there is crown molding on the cabinets. Photos are also in the archives somewhere around early July 2004. I LOVE my Kraftmaid cabinets, they are very, very well made, the surfaces, the interiors, the hinges, it's all like buttah, baby. I have the deep drawers for pots and pans and can't imagine living without them again, even when loaded with a gazillion heavy pots they glide in and out as if on air. No more crawling on the floor and halfway into a dark cabinet to find the wok. I love the toffee color, it's warm yet neutral, and would go with just about anything. I went with a really clean (read: "cheap") style because my kitchen and my budget were both very small, and popped for the granite countertop, which I still love every time I walk into the room. About the same price as Corian and infinitely sexier.

End of kitchen love-fest....

No comments:

Post a Comment