Sunday, March 06, 2005

Stitchy McYarnpants Okay, the Action News report just did me in. A dog would be slinking guiltily or already hiding under the bed, knowing he was a Bad Dog. When caught red-handed, or in this case, peanut-assed, a cat will deny everything.

I need to finish this umpteenth cup of coffee and get off my butt. I slept badly and woke up with draining sinuses, but I'll live. I need to prep the guest room for the Gilrchild, which isn't a huge amount of work but does require a tad of rearranging of Stuff that has crept in there since the carpet installation. Must chase cat hair. Must stock fridge. Must clean pond filter again. But first I will finish this coffee and continue to work on my sock. Photos taken in the sunshine later, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. I nearly snorted tea after that Stitchy McYarnpants news report. It was the "What ARE you talking about?" cattitude that got me.

    Yup. When I was heavily stressed, I had colds/sinus problems all the time (among other things). A hot rum/whiskey/gin toddy at bedtime will help. Choose one, though, don't mix them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sinuses and hormones both go nuts with stress. A hot rum toddy sounds great, I haven't had one in many years - it's usually way too warm here to consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but that's the point. My mother used to swear by "sweating out" a cold. I used to like the rum toddies. Just be glad you never had to suffer through mustard plasters.

    ReplyDelete