Sunday, February 23, 2014

Unbirthday Books!

Browsing on Amazon led to the following:

Georgette Heyer's Regency World

OMG, this looks like so much fun, how did I not know about it before? I've been wondering about the slang and the fashions and the differences between the carriages, and someone has put it all into one convenient, and by all accounts entertaining, book. I cannot wait to dig into this.

And I really think I need to read and review this one:

Never Too Late to Go Vegan: The Over-50 Guide to Adopting and Thriving on a Plant-Based Diet

And last but not least:

RE-Cycling: Taking up Bicycling Again as an Adult

Hey, a $3 Kindle book, how could I resist? I'm interested in reading about going vegan over 50, and returning to cycling as an adult. (In my case, an adult over 50) - both are very relevant to my current interests, and I hope will provide some positive reinforcement for positive behaviors I really want to make unbreakable habits in my life.

No comments: