Friday, November 30, 2012

Sooo much better.

Not perfect, but sooo much better.  I can now speak more than three sentences and not have to pause to cough up a lung.  I now sound like a nasal version of me, rather than Cookie Monster, and I showered and put on clean clothes and rejoined the living.

Oh, and this cold was An Amazing Abs Workout!  My abs feel like I did 1000 crunches, just from coughing! I wouldn't recommend it, but this is me, always looking for the upside. 

The corner was turned today and I'm now into the fading stages, and just occasionally disgusting hacking and snorking.  Hoping this will be over by Monday, when I spend 4 hours in a cozy little conference room. 

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Glad to read you're all better. Now if little Sophie was,too, you would be done with the everything medical for awhile..dang! poor little doggie.