Friday, October 01, 2004

Contemplating a blog hiatus. I wish I could go cold turkey on the computer, but banking and email and such must go on.

This isn't Drama - nothing major is going on, it's just Life: work is exhausting yet sometimes really challenging and fun, the house needs work, knitting projects are going uncompleted, the dog needs a bath. The car needs a bath. The front yard needs fresh mulch. The backyard needs fence repairs. The sewing machine needs exercise. I need exercise.

Morning coffee online time for the month of October, then turn it off, don't turn it on again later in the evening. That's the plan. We'll see if I can stick to it. I'm very much a creature of habit and it won't be easy, but I hope to have more knitting projects to show and more interesting things to say, instead of random ramblings. I may squeeze in a post or two, I may not. I can't tell how this will go yet. I may be back in a week because I cannot break the damn habit. But I'm going to try.

No comments: