Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oh, give me a BREAK!!!





That freaking hurricane has been hanging out in the Caribbean for HOW many days? What the hell, was it just waiting for a chance to come to Disney World?


I'm so over this. I'm not concerned, I'm ready, I have never really restocked the fridge from Frances, I have bottled water, animal provisions, ice and such. I'm just freaking amazed at the path of this storm. And Ivan came all the way back to Florida, rained on us for three days, moved into the Gulf and is now back up to a tropical storm and heading for Texas. This is bizarre.

Apparently I'm having a small party tomorrow night, so I need to go chase cat hair, etc. This came up very spontaneously, dinner with friends has extended into a viewing of Office Space. Call it a pre-hurricane party. Maybe we should just book one for every Friday night until Thanksgiving.

No comments: