Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pink Sweater - accomplished!


And it fits pretty well, really. I did have to fold down the neck into a sort of mock-turtleneck. I'm not kidding when I say she has no neck.


Murphy's little red sweater fits. Actually, it's a bit baggy. I made it for him when he was less than a year old and hadn't filled out yet - it looks like new, because he had outgrown it and I'd put it away. I'm glad I saved it.


He's skinny, but bright-eyed and energetic and full of himself. He's doing fine for nearly 14, even with all of his health challenges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a bad influence! I had to work this morning (I work at my LYS), and I picked up a ball of tweedy Encore-like yarn to knit a new sweater for Hannah. I saw a pattern on Ravelry that has you measure your dog and calculate how many stitches to use, and I think I'm going to knit that one for her. The Polar Vortex has been hard on her.