Saturday, October 13, 2012

A (Brief) Political Moment....

What this guy said.

He's not a big fan of Pres. Obama, and I'm not a mindless fan of his writing either, but holy crap, this was like somebody else writing down all my mutterings to myself.  At least on a couple of topics - there are so many others.

Seriously. WTF.  The scariest thought I have lately is that people who really haven't been paying attention and just watch the ads on TV or vote the way they always have will be voting too.  

3 comments:

k said...

I wish I'd watched it now. I got through the first 30 seconds about the embassy bombing and decided i couldn't listen to it.
Yay, Biden, for acting like a real person.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I can't watch any of it anymore. I'm in killer mode, like really, REALLY wishing that looks could kill.

We've been hogtied and sold down the river by Sh*t Loads of Money for TV ads. It's that simple. Organized Crime now OWNS the media and the banks. Where do we go from here?

Thanks for posting the link.

Catherine said...

I'm with you in being unable to watch anymore. I read the recaps and watch highlights, but I don't need the stress. I find it incredibly depressing that facts apparently don't matter anymore.