Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Girlchild is Engaged!

I edited my rant last night to separate the happy news from the stories of insanity running rampant in my family, and Blogger helpfully barfed and ate it.

My daughter is engaged to G. Tentative date is a year from this month, she wants to get married in October. Her ring is lovely, very sparkly, and if he picked it out himself he done real good.

With all the other craziness going on I've barely had time to process this news, but it is good news. I suspected he'd passed her rigorous screening test when he survived the 90 day probationary period. He appears to have her figured out too.

No wedding plans in the works yet, there are too many other things going on in their lives, but it should be a lively 2007!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all y'all! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the engagement! Our son & GF just did the same thing - wedding in August. Oh, its hard to believe they do grow up. :)